Monday, November 23, 2009

Vacation Trip


Hey guys, its Iris here,
I just got back from my fantastic trip to Ireland. where the weather was rain after rain after rain, which meant more work for me:) making rainbows all over the city of Dublin. The rainbows were extrordinary I had to make four of them and I have to say that the third one i made was the best one. All colors of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple were all bright and all in balance. I tried making my other rainbow just as good but it wasn't exactly the same. Otherthen my rainbow making my trip was amazing, I loved exploring the Dublin city, with their food, jewelry, and their people. Going to Dublin, Ireland was one of my favorite trips I whent on. So thats your Iris update I'll write my next update as soon as I can:).

No comments:

Post a Comment