Tuesday, November 24, 2009

About Me


Hey guys, its Iris here,...once again
my name is Iris, I am the goddess of the one and only rainbow and the messenger of the Olympian gods and a personal messenger of Hera. I was once the goddess of sea and sky, but the rainbows arc was seen more often spanning the distance between the clouds and the sea. So, i was believed to replenish rain clouds with the water from the sea. Whenever I'm doing my work as the goddess of rainbow, my name is Iris, but whenever I'm doing my work as the messenger for the Olympian gods, my name is Eiris. If you see any old past pictures of me, you will usually see that I young beautiful girl with golden wings and a pitcher of water since I was the goddess of the sea and sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment